Musei Capitolini

facilitated menu

skip to:
content. search, section. languages, menu. utility, menu. main, menu. path, menu. footer, menu.

Home > Through the rooms > Galleria Lapidaria > Galleria Lapidaria > Corinthian capital reused with a jewish funerary inscription
Share |
  • Galleria Lapidaria
Corinthian capital reused with a jewish funerary inscription
Inscription
Imperial period (capital): 1560-1576 (inscription)
Marble
Provenance: From Rome, Trastevere Station (1889)

back to facilitated menu.