Musei in Comune: opening hours during the Christmas period
During the Christmas season the Rome's Civic Museums will have the following opening hours:
24 and 31 December 2013: open until 14.00;
December 25, 2013 and January 1, 2014: closed;
December 26, 2013: open with normal hours;
These opening hours are valid for the are valid for the Musei Capitolini, Centrale Montemartini, Mercati di Traiano, Museo dell'Ara Pacis, Museo di Roma, Museo Napoleonico, Museo Barracco, Museo di Roma in Trastevere, Museo Bilotti, Museo Canonica, Musei di Villa Torlonia, Museo delle Mura, Villa di Massenzio, Museo della Civiltà Romana, Museo Civico di Zoologia, Planetario e Museo Astronomico, Museo della Repubblica Romana, Galleria d'Arte Moderna di Roma Capitale.
The MACRO Testaccio is closed on days 24, 25 and 31 December 2013, and January 1, 2014.
January 6, 2014: Open with regular opening hours, admission fees and with the following exceptions:
- The Planetarium will be open from 9.00 to 14.00 with shows at 1000 , 11.00, 12.30;
- The Bilotti Museum will be open from 10.00 to 19.00;
- Garibaldi Museum of Porta San Pancrazio from 10.00 to 18.00;
- Macro Testaccio (exhibition halls) from 16.00 to 22.00. Big Bamboo installation from 11.30 to 21.00;
- The Pelanda from 11.00 to 22.00.
Please note also that our Call Centre 060608 will be open the following hours
24 and 31 December 2013: 9.00 - 17.00;
December 25, 2013 and January 1, 2014: 11.00 - 18.00.