The Museums of the City of Rome in the Roma Pass
Roma Pass is the Capital's tourism-cultural card that extends beneficial rates and services to all those who want to visit museums and archaeological sites in both the city and province of Rome.
The Roma Pass, that costs 30 Euro and is valid for 3 consecutive days, includes free entry to the first two museums or archaeological sites that are part of the network and free use of the entire public transport system as well as reduced entry and discounted rates for any other museums and sites visited thereafter and for theatrical and dance events and other tourist services too.
How to buy the Roma Pass
- Contact the Call Centre at +39 06 0608 (max 20 passes at a time, payment by American Express, Visa and Mastercard).
At the ticket office in any of the participating Museums and sites
At Tourist Information Points operated by the City of Rome:
- PIT Castel S. Angelo, Lungotevere Vaticano (Piazza Pia): 9.30 am - 7.00 pm;
- PIT Ciampino, Aeroporto G.B.Pastine - International arrivals, baggage claim area: 9.00 am – 6.30 pm;
- PIT Cinque Lune, Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona): 9.30 am - 7.00 pm;
- PIT Fiumicino, Aeroporto Leonardo Da Vinci - International arrivals - Terminal 3: 8.00am - 7.30 pm;
- PIT Minghetti, Via Marco Minghetti (corner to Via del Corso): 9.30 am - 7.00 pm;
- PIT Nazionale, Via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni): 9.30 am - 7.00 pm;
- PIT S. Maria Maggiore, Via dell’Olmata: 9.30 am - 7.00 pm ( open until 31.01.2012);
- PIT Termini, Stazione Termini - Via Giovanni Giolitti, 34: 8.00 am - 7.30 pm;
- PIT Trastevere, Piazza Sidney Sonnino: 9.30 am - 7.00 pm;
- PIT Tiburtina, Stazione Tiburtina: 9.30 am - 7.00 pm (from April 2012);
- PIT Fori, Visitor Center - Via dei Fori Imperiali: 9.30 am - 7.00 pm (from February 2012);
Complesso del Vittoriano, Via di San Pietro in Carcere;
Palazzo dell'Esposizioni, Via Nazionale 194;
Scuderie del Quirinale, Via XXIV Maggio 16;
For further information, please visit the Roma Pass website: