In order to:
- search the records
- ask for photographic reproductions
- ask for an authorisation to take photos or record on tapes
- ask for an authorisation to reproduce images on any kind of media and for any use
Apply through mail sending to the following address all your personal data, and specifying the details of the work in subject and the reason for the request:
Direzione dei Musei Capitolini
Via delle Tre Pile 1
Request to draw in museum.
A written request is required, at least 48 hours in advance, to draw in the museum. Applicants must fill this form in all its fields and address it to Dr. Claudio Parisi Presicce. Accomplished forms must be handed in or sent to:
- by mail: Director of the Capitoline Museums, Via delle Tre Pile n. 1, 00186 ROME
- by fax: +39 066785488
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The permission is granted free of charge (Italian Civil Code on Cultural and Landscape Heritage, Art. 107 paragraph 1, Art. 108 paragraphs 1 and 3, Art. 109 paragraph 1b), but it does not exempt from the payment of admission fees, if due.
The permission is valid only for the day(s) and work(s) requested, in accordance with the opening hours of the museum and the instructions of the museum keepers. The use of easels must specified in the request. The activity must be carried out at times and in ways defined by museum custodians.